Material: AISI 304 (1.4301) high-quality surgical stainless steel
Weight: 173 grams
Dimensions: 4 mm x 4.8 cm x 19.2 cm
IASTM TOOLS STIMULATE:
- A flexible and well-maintained, healthy fascial network.
- Improved tissue perfusion.
- Improved range of motion.
- Mobilization of the soft tissue.
- Loosening of adhesions in the connective tissue.
- Treatment of trigger points.
NO. 1 BRAND FOR FASCIA TOOLS
One consistent and unique high quality brand for all of your tools within the Fascia Treatment Concept.
AVAILABLE IN OVER 60+ COUNTRIES
FASCIQ® is proud to have established a global network of dealers to provide the local markets with the FASCIQ® product range.
RECOMMENDED BY LEADING R&D INSTITUTES
Endorsement and close cooperation by several well-known R&D institutes (i.e. Robert Schleip, Fascia Research Society)